DIY: How to Make a Table-Top Fire Pit for Under $25
If you want to spruce up your patio but don't really have much money to spare, this easy DIY table-top fire pit could be an option.
From what I've seen, a lot of people have taken the time to do some home improvements during the COVID-19 shutdown. Whether it's indoors or outdoors, a lot of people have been taking extra care of their home. But home improvements are usually expensive. If money is a little tight, as it is for me, but you still want to give your home a little love, I have a perfect idea.
I swear I'm not going to turn into a recipe article that tells the long tale of their tragic upbringing that leads them to the perfect banana bread recipe. I'm going to get right to it. I made this firepit for under $25. But I'm going to give all the steps for this fire pit, including customization. I was able to get all my supplies from Lowe's and Target. I actually had the Modge Podge, acrylic paint, and foam paint brush already so it was even cheaper for me. You can obviously get these supplies from wherever you want. Here are the links to the items I bought to make it:
Acrylic Paint (Optional)
Sterno (In my experience, it's cheaper at Shoprite than Target)
How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings