Look Inside the Brand New Terminal at LaGuardia Airport
The departures and arrivals hall at Terminal B has been completely overhauled at LaGuardia Airport.
On Wednesday, June 10, the new Terminal B at LaGuardia International Airport was revealed. The departures and arrivals hall has been completely redone. The terminal features advanced security protocols, with COVID-19 precautions in place. This hall is 850,000 square feet and is one of the largest public-private partnerships in aviation history. Take a look below at the pictures of the new terminal.
Inside, expect top of the line concessions featuring local and national brands like Junior's Cheesecake, Hill Country BBQ, and Think Coffee. There is also permanent artwork that was commissioned by artists Jeppe Hein, Sabine Hornig, Laura Owens, and Sarah Sze. Eventually, LaGuardia Airport will comprise 2.7 million square feet across 72 new gates in six concourses. It will also have two new terminal arrival and departures hall that will be connected by a central hall with a new AirTrain. There will also be over 13 new miles of a roadway network.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings