Daily Bus Trip From NYC To Resorts World Casino Announced
In what will surely be a boost to Resorts World Casino in Sullivan County, Short Line Coach USA has launched daily bus service from New York City to the casino.
The round trip ticket costs $55 but includes $30 to play the slots and a $10 food voucher. Obviously, if you live in the mid-Hudson region you're not going to hop on a bus in the city to go to the casino, but if the business is to continue to build, the more people that are passing through the doors the better. The new bus service just launched on June 3rd.
Resorts World features 100,000+ square feet of Las Vegas-style gaming right here in the Hudson Valley. The new Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark just opened and other upgrades are on the way.
Plus, if you're headed to any shows at Bethel Woods this summer, check out the shuttle that runs between Resorts World and the venue. Rooms are often sold out on the weekends but you can find some good rates during the week.
There will be a shuttle running all weekend long during Mountain Jam between the hotels and festival.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center