D.A.: Hudson Valley Man Sexually Assaulted 2 Young Girls
A local man is accused of sexually assaulting a 6-year-old and 12-year-old.
On June 26th, investigators from the Ulster County Child Advocacy Center began looking into a report that a 12-year-old female and a 6-year-old female were being sexually assaulted.
The investigation revealed that 38-year-old David R. Vega-Soto of Kingston sexually assaulted both young girls in the early morning hours of June 25, police say.
Vega-Soto was arrested and charged with two-counts of endangering the welfare of a child, two-counts of sex abuse and criminal sex act.
Vega-Soto was arraigned in the Town of Rosendale court and remanded to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail.
An Order of Protection was issued on behalf of the victim’s. The investigation is ongoing and additional charges may be filed. If anyone has further information that may assist the continued investigation contact 845-334-5155.
The Child Advocacy Center Task Force was assisted in this investigation by the City of Kingston Police Department.
- Were Police Caught Sleeping on The Job in the Hudson Valley?
- Over $103 Million Awarded To Pave Nearly 200 Miles of Roads In Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Moves Near Elementary School, Library
- Police: 4 Hit By Impaired Driver Crossing Street in Hudson Valley
- 5 Injured on Thruway After Fireworks Explode in Car