Craig Ferguson Is Coming to Bard College
Comedian and actor, Craig Ferguson is coming to Bard College to discuss his new book. The book is called Riding The Elephant, A Memoir of Altercations, Humiliations, Hallucinations, and Observations on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 7:30 pm to be held at Olin Hall, Bard College.
Ticket price is $33 and includes a copy of the book. The book, which is new, will be available at book stores and retailers on May 7.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America