‘Chopped’ Champion Offering Kids’ Cooking Lessons in HV
Your child can be taught by the Hudson Valley's very own 'Chopped' Champion
Millbrook’s own Chopped Champion Chef Dafna Mizrahi may have gone onto national culinary fame, but she hasn’t forgotten the joy of cooking as a child in her family’s own kitchen.
The Food Network star has opened up registration to a small number of local kids who would like to share her passion for making healthy lifestyle choices, creating healthy meals and snacks, and having fun while doing it!
Sessions for the classes start on September 16th and run for ten weeks on Mondays.
Chef Dafna Mizrahi said:
I know how special it was to spend time being creative in the kitchen when I grew up. I want to bring that feeling to children while teaching them the importance of making good choices. Everyone knows about Farm to Table. This is the Kids To Table movement
The children will be grouped according to age and each session is maxed out at 20 students. Cost is only $250 per child and includes all materials
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie