5 Reasons Mark Ruffalo is My Secret Celebrity Crush
So Nick challenged me to fess up to my secret celebrity crush, if you have been listening to the show, I have no problem sharing my Tom Cruise movie obsession, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Jack Reacher along with all things James Bond, but the crush that I don't share with too many people is actor, director and activist Mark Ruffalo.
Why? I don't know. As I have never met him, I can only be attracted to the characters that he portrays. He is also could be considered a "Hudson Valley" resident.
Here are the top reasons that I crush on him and as these are my own reasons, you cannot judge:
- 13 going on 30, Just Like Heaven, Begin Again, Rumor Has It
- He chose the Hudson Valley to film his latest project for HBO, "This Much is True"
- According to online reports, he is a Sullivan County resident
- He is anti-fracking
- He's a dad with three kids
All of the above things are what make me crush on him. Now, would I crush on him if I were to meet him IRL? I have no idea, but I don't have any plan to meet him any time soon or ever. Who is your celebrity crush, the one that you might not share with too many people? Come on, I told you mine.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America