The Mad Dash 2019 in Rhinebeck
What is The Mad Dash? The Mad Dash is an annual Labor Day tradition, founded in 1988 in Rhinebeck. It's been going strong for over 30 years, and the proceeds go to help some great causes. It's happening on Monday, Sept. 2 from 9 - 11 am.
The Mad Dash benefits the Rhinebeck Interact Club which is sponsored by Rhinebeck Rotary and is a service organization for Rhinebeck High School students. The club raises money for local and international projects and does service work in Rhinebeck and in Nicaragua. Some of the local projects have included tree plantings and clean-ups at the Rhinebeck Cemetery, painting the historic barn at the Montgomery House in Rhinebeck, helping with SinterKlass, PorchFest and the Rhinebeck Christmas Tree Lighting and working in food pantries and soup kitchens in the area. The club organizes and staffs several play days each year for the Children living at Astor Services for Children and Families in Rhinebeck.
For more information about the Mad Dash 2019 in Rhinebeck, visit the event facebook page or the Mad Dash website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie