Barton Orchards Farm Market In Poughquag Adds Delivery Service
Barton Orchards farm market in Poughquaq will be adding delivery service to better serve the community. Businesses are having to adjust during these challenging times so now they'll be bringing the food to you.
Local residents can now purchase any bakery, farm or food product and they'll deliver it to your door with a $20 minimum in effect. And yes, that includes apple cider donuts and beer and wine are available too.
The hours of operation are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 AM until 6 PM. You can call and place your order at (845) 227-2306.
It was recently announced the Barton Orchards' Apple Core market in Lagrange would add delivery service as well. That and they'll be offering up free coffee to first responders who stop in.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center