All Port Authority Airports To Offer Free Wi-Fi
The next time you're flying somewhere out of a local airport, you can expect a much better wifi experience. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has announced they'll be offering up free wifi to all passengers flying out of Stewart, JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark.
You'll be able to stream all the Netflix and Hulu you want while you're waiting to board the plane after gaining access via an easy 2 click login. Expect to see signs around the airports with instructions to log on. Passengers will have access to unlimited four-hour sessions but could see quick advertisements before logging in for each session.
According to a press release, Port Authority expects 7.5 million people to pass through their facilities this holiday season and are looking to improve on customer service and amenities. Overall traffic is up 4.3% over last year with some 66.5 million travelers in the first six months of 2018.
The wifi upgrades are part of a multi-year effort to improve our local airports. If you're at an airport and you're having trouble there's 24 tech support at 1-800-880-4117.
- Stewart International Airport: FreeSWFwifi.com
- JFK: FreeJFKwifi.com
- LaGuardia: FreeLGAwifi.com
- Newark: FreeEWRwifi.com
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America