9 Poughkeepsie Roads To Avoid During Rush Hour
Getting around Poughkeepsie can be a hassle at times. It might be a good idea to avoid these areas at rush hour to help maintain your sanity.
Here's a look at the Top 9, (numbers shown are automobiles per day pre-pandemic):
- Route 9: 63,296
- Route 44: 46,377
- Mid Hudson Bridge: 43,370
- Route 55: 36,599
- Route 376: 26,978
- Spackenkill Road: 22,786
- Vassar Road: 19,144
- Innis Avenue: 15,020
- Main Street: 14,595
The full data set can be found here courtesy of the NYS DOT. For this article, multiple entries along Poughkeepsie roadways were eliminated and the highest total from that road used.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants