6 Hudson Valley Breweries I’m Going To Visit (When Appropriate)
There are a number of terrific local breweries in the Hudson Valley and they'll be ready to pour you a draft when appropriate. Entertainment is part of phase four of the reopening of New York so we've got a little bit of a wait. But the good news is many of these breweries are offering curbside pickup, delivery, and online ordering options. There are still ways to support the Hudson Valley brewery scene even if things aren't exactly regular right now.
So today we're going to hop in our virtual Uber and take a little virtual Pub crawl to the first Hudson Valley breweries I'm going to visit when possible.
Where will you be headed first?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center