$3.1 Million Awarded To Hudson Valley Airports
Millions in funding have been awarded to multiple Hudson Valley airports.
According to multiple press releases from Governor Andrew Cuomo's office, over $3.1 million in funding has been awarded to four different Hudson Valley airports. $3,161,000 total to be specific. The funding is to promote modernization, operational improvements, and safety enhancements.
These are the Hudson Valley airports that will receive funding:
- Orange County Airport, $1.5 million to extend the municipal water system
- Sullivan County International Airport, $379,000 to modernize airport facilities
- Westchester County Airport, $772,000 for environmental remediation and facility relocation
- Columbia County Airport, $510,000 to construct a new airport fueling facility
Airports across New York State have received funding. The regions that were awarded funds include Long Island, the Southern Tier, Western New York, the Finger Lakes, and the Capital Region.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate