$1 Million Lotto Winner Sold in Hudson Valley
A $1 million scratch-off ticket was sold in the Hudson Valley and a $10.7 million jackpot-winning ticket was sold just outside the area.
On Friday around 1 p.m., officials from the New York Lottery will present a $1 million ceremonial prize check to a man who won the jackpot on a scratch-off ticket in Hunter.
The winner is a man from Troy who purchased the winning Gold Bar 7s scratch-off ticket from at the Cumberland Farms in Hunter. The Troy man was in Columbia County for a day trip, ABC reports.
Meanwhile, a single jackpot-winning ticket worth $10.7 million was sold in the Bronx on Wednesday. The winning numbers for Wednesday's New York Lotto were 02-09-10-35-58-59 with a bonus of 26.
The winning ticket was sold at the TS Stationeary located at 3401 Jerome Avenue in the Bronx. The winner has yet to come forward.
The unknown winner has up to one year to claim the prize.
- Woman Who Killed Boyfriend Hopes to be Sentenced Under New Law
- 84 Shutdown For Hours in Hudson Valley After Fatal Accident
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Dies After Crash With 22 Students
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Killed By Pet Dogs Inside Home
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Continues Fight to Stay Open
- Dog Left for Dead on 9W, Help Needed in Finding Suspect
- Billy Crystal Spotted Dining at Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Bear Caught Fishing in the Hudson Valley