Woman Stole Tablet, 2 Cell Phones From Home, Police Say
Police in Ulster County arrested a 50-year-old woman for burglary following an 8-month long investigation.
The resident reported that someone had entered their home on January 29, 2019, and stole a tablet, two cell phones, and a canvas bag.
Over the next eight months, police detectives worked on solving the crime, resulting in the arrest of Kerrie J. Gartmann, 50, of Saugerties.
Gartmann was arrested on the felony charge of burglary in the second-degree.
Gartmann’s arrest result from an investigation that began on January 29, 2019, after receiving a report from a Village resident that their residence had been burglarized.
Gartmann was processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters and then arraigned in the Village of Saugerties Court, where Gartmann, was released to Ulster County Pre-Trial.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie