Witnesses Needed After Plane Crashes into Hudson Valley Home
Witnesses are needed as the investigation continues after a plane crashed into a Hudson Valley home, killing two and injuring others.
Last Saturday, a small plane crashed into a home in Union Vale. Gerard Bocker, 61, Hannah Bocker, 21, and Sarah Bocker, 30, were all inside the Dutchess County home at the time of the crash.
Gerard, the father of the two women, was killed while Hannah was critically injured and Sarah sustained non-life-threatening injuries, police say. Some of the family's pets were killed while others remain missing.
The small plane departed from Orange County Airport and stopped for fuel at Sky Acres Airport in LaGrangeville. It was heading from Sky Acres to Farmingdale in Long Island when it crashed into the Dutchess County home.
The pilot, 61-year-old Francisco Knipping-Diaz of Woodmere, died at the scene. His two passengers both sustained non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation and the NTSB is hoping to speak with any witnesses as they continue the investigation.
"If you witnessed the Aug. 17 plane crash in Poughkeepsie, NY, or have video, photos or other relevant information about the crash, our investigators would like to hear from you. Please contact the NTSB by email at firstname.lastname@example.org," the NTSB tweeted.
- Hudson Valley Drinking Water Contaminated By Tanker-Truck Crash
- 2 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Cop Told to 'Shut Up' About Epstein's Death: Lawyer
- Cops: 63-Year-Old Made Terroristic Threat at Hudson Valley School
- 2 Dead After Being Electrocuted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Reopens After Devastating Fire
- Father of Seven Drowns Trying To Save Children in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley TV News Channel Being Shutdown, 150 Jobs Lost
- 2 Dead, Many Injured After Plane Crashes Into Hudson Valley Home
- Beloved Hudson Valley Deli Closes After Nearly 40 Years, Honored