Wine With Your Canine at Benmarl Winery
What could be better than enjoying a glass of wine in a beautiful setting on a spring day? How about enjoying all that and getting to have your dog with you? And helping some great causes. It sounds like a perfect combination.
On Sunday, June 2, from 12 noon - 6 pm, it's the Annual Wine With Your Canine Dog Event at Benmarl Winery, 156 Highland Avenue in Marlboro. This is a free event it's also a charitable event. Benmarl Winery donates their courtyard to some of the top dog boutiques and rescue organizations in the area. They will also be doing tastings and a portion of the proceeds will be going to Lost Pets of the Hudson Valley. If you participate in the charitable wine tasting you will also get a raffle ticket to win 4 bottles of wine and a special souvenir wine glass.
All dogs must be leashed and friendly and up to date on there shots. Please make sure all leashes are at most 6 feet in length. Also, no females in heat. For more in formation about Wine With Your Canine at Benmarl Winery, visit the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie