Why Does HV Mourn Stores No One Shopped At?
We get all bent out of shape when we hear about these stores closing but no one seemed to care when they were open?
Toys R Us, Kmart and Payless Shoes will soon be but distant memories. I'm always intrigued by how upset we get when we first hear the news about stores closing. If we're being real here if you love the store so much why didn't you go there when it was open?
To be clear, I absolutely don't want anyone to lose their jobs. I feel sorry for anyone in that situation.
There's also these viral petitions to bring these store back too.
Can't we let them die? They had their time. I feel like Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America