WEEKEND WEATHER: Very Cold in the Hudson Valley
The snow storm may be long gone, though winter like weather is expected to stick around the Hudson Valley this weekend. There is even a slight chance for some passing snow showers Friday afternoon.
Skies will be mostly cloudy and breezy Friday with highs in the 30s. Lows will fall into the upper 10s overnight. Saturday will be sunny but quite cold with highs only in the upper 20s. Lows will fall into the 10s once again.
Sunday will be sunny and a little bit warmer with highs near 40. Sunday night will stay in the upper 20s, before rain and milder temperatures move in early next week.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie