Upstate New York Farm Offers Cow Cuddling
One upstate New York is starting a trend and we hope that, if it hasn't already, it makes it way to the Hudson Valley.
Suzanne Vullers, the owner of Mountain Horse Farm, told Good Morning America that they've offered horse therapy for years. Vullers learned about "similar therapeutic benefits" of cows when she went home to the Netherlands for a visit.
Guests will learn how to interact with the cows. Vuller says they teach their guests how to "walk up to them, how they greet each other." After a cow cuddling session Vullers says people leave with a smile on their face and that "They forget their cell phones, forget themselves and the problems they have. It's a really unique moment."
Cow Cuddling at the Mountain Horse Farm costs $75 for two people for one hour.
We have a ton of farms here in the Hudson Valley. What would be the best farm for Cow Cuddling?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash