Ulster County Teen’s Driving Stunt Results in Felony Charges
It was all fun and games for this teenage boy until he gets charged with a felony.
On February 15, Saugerties Police arrested a 16-year old following an investigation into damage incurred at JC Field in the Town of Saugerties.
According to police, the teenage boy, whose name is being with withheld due to his age, had driven through a fence located at the field with his vehicle and then proceeded to do donuts on the field.
The fence had recently been installed by the Town of Saugerties Department of Parks and Recreation in an attempt to keep individuals off the field and from causing damage to the field.
The teen was charged with Felony Criminal Mischief and Criminal Trespassing.
The teenager was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court and released to a parent.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie