This Is New York’s Most Purchased Truck Stop Food
New Yorkers are always on the move. We appreciate a fast meal. We don't always have time to stop at a fast food joint. Sometimes we need to get some grub at the gas station.
Most of us travel or commute a lot. We almost spend more time on the road and in at work than at home. When we have to make a quick stop for some gas station food what is our go-to?
PRNewswire has released the most popular convenient store foods all over the country.
Apparently, New York loves hot dogs as the "meat product" scored number one. Hot dogs dominated the east coast landing the number one spot in New Jersey, Connecticut and Maryland as well.
How was pizza not the winner? What is your favorite gas station food?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America