There Will Be No Easter Bunny at Adams This Year
Easters not canceled, but Peter Cotton Tail will be staying home this year.
While there are conflicting reports about when this COVID-19 outbreak will slow down, it's looking like Easter will be a little different this year.
Adams Fairacre Farms is known for having the Easter Bunny in-store and ready for a photo op with young children. To keep everyone safe, from customers to employees, Adams has announced on social media that there will be no Easter Bunny this year.
We'll miss seeing your photos of your kids crying on the Easter Bunny's lap, but better safe than sorry.
Adams Fairacre Farms in Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Wappingers and Newburgh are all open until 8 pm daily with Senior Hour (60+) from 7 am to 8 am.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash