The ‘Shell On’ Challenge May be the Grossest One Yet
Honestly, I'd rather eat a Tide Pod. Is that bad?
I feel like these online challenges are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. There's been viral challenges including Tide Pods, cinnamon, milk and a MoMo. The latest one involves shells and peels.
The "Shell On Challenge" is exactly what it sounds like. You post a video of yourself eating food with the shell or peel on.
If you eat an orange you don't even peel it, just eat it. There are also videos of people eating peanut shells.
It's disgusting but it is pretty entertaining. Just search #ShellOnChallenge on social media.
I plan on participating. I'll eat an M&M. It has a thin candy shell. Does that count?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America