You Can Take A Picture With A Real Easter Bunny In Orange County
Everyone knows the Easter Bunny that's a person dressed in a costume, but this year you can take a picture with a real Easter bunny.
If you're looking to get away from the typical mall Easter Bunny shoot for the kids, there's a place in the Hudson Valley that is mixing it up. Instead of having someone dress up as a bunny, they have a real life bunny you can take pictures with.
Twin Ponds Greenhouses and Landscaping, in Montgomery, is letting kids pose with Peter the Rabbit for Easter pictures. A picture on their Facebook shows the cutest brown and white rabbit posed with a kid. Let's be honest, a real bunny is much more fun, and definitely less scary, than a person dressed as the Easter bunny.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate