Free Access to Mohonk Preserve For Ulster County Residents
As part of the annual Healthy Ulster campaign, local residents are eligible for a free one month pass to Mohonk Preserve. The offer is only good for Ulster County residents and you must provide proof of residency to obtain your pass.
Anyone who's interested can stop by the visitor center from 10 AM - 8 PM on Friday, April 26th and then again at both the visitor center and Spring Farm Trailhead from 10 AM - 4 PM on Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28th. According to the Mohonk Preserve website, passes must be picked up in person with the exception of minors whose parents or guardian can pick up on their behalf.
If you're interested in becoming a member, options start at $60 and go all the way up to $10,000.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center