The Hudson Valley Has Spoken; Blue Cheese is the Winner!
Monday July 29, 2019 was the official National Chicken Wing Day according to the National Days Calendar, so this got Nick and I thinking, what is the best dressing to dip your chicken wings in? Ranch or Blue Cheese?
I personally am a blue cheese girl. Nick says that if the wings are not too spicy he will always go with ranch (but this is coming from the guy who found out Sam's club had drums of ranch dressing for sale and he tried to actually purchase it) unless the wing is very spicy, then he too will opt for the blue cheese.
So we put it to a poll on the WRRV Facebook page, we wanted to know what the Hudson Valley overwhelmingly preferred on their wings. The answer?
- 63% of people who responded said that it is Blue Cheese dressing all the way for dipping their wings. Granted there was 37% who feel justified that ranch is the way.
What do you put on your chicken wings? Ranch? Blue Cheese? Nothing? Something completely different? Let us know!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America