Taste NY Markets To Open Along Thruway In April
The Taste NY farmers markets will be opening in April for their seasonal sales.
A press release from Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced that the Taste NY Markets at rest stops along the New York State Thruway will open on April 1, 2019. The markets will remain open through the fall. These are the farmers stand style markets that sell New York State goods.
The press release states that the Taste NY markets span across the entire 570-mile Thruway system. Last year, 12 New York State producers from across the state participated in the Taste NY markets at 20 different service areas.
In the Hudson Valley, there are rest stops at Modena, Ulster, and Malden. Taste NY markets are found at most of these rest stops.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate