Take a Look Inside the Most Expensive Home for Sale in Dutchess County
This immaculate home for sale in Dutchess County comes with a steep price tag.
You know a home is more of a mansion if it has an official title, and that's exactly what the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County has. According to its Zillow listing, Atalanta is a Mansion that was built in 1851. It lies on land from the once richest man in America, Franklin Hughes Delano. If the name sounds familiar, it's because his great-nephew, FDR, was named for him. Atalanta is the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County at $15 million.
The Red Hook estate features 10 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and is on 145 acres. There is a main house with four guest houses, a pool and pool house, 7 barns, tennis court, and a greenhouse. The property overlooks the Hudson River and Catskills. Take a look below at pictures:
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate