Stephano’s Ristorante Finally Opens New Location
A beloved Italian restaurant has finally opened its new location.
In October Stephano's Ristorante announced that they would be moving their Market Street location to West Main Street. The old location shut down on October 27 as renovations were being made to the new space, previously occupied by West Main Kitchen and Bar.
West Main shut their doors in August after running their Wappingers Falls restaurant for five years. At the time there was much speculation as to what would become of the building, until a few months later when Stephano's revealed their plan to take over the restaurant.
This week,Stephano's Ristorante announced on their Facebook page that they were officially open for business. With a new sign out front and a bit of new decor inside, the new Stephano's is now accepting reservations and customers. The business now has a new bar and upstairs event space.
Will you be checking out the new Stephano's location on West Main Street in the Village of Wappingers Falls? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below or on our Facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie