Sliced Ketchup? One Company is Making Slices of Sauce a Reality
Ok, so you thought that there was nothing new in the world of ketchup. You were wrong. One company is out to show you how ketchup can be full of flavor, convenient and less messy.
The company, Bo's Original Slice of Sauce, has a Kickstarter campaign that has reached funding, so it will now go into further development. Here are a few reasons taken from that campaign that could sway you to never touch a ketchup bottle again:
- It’s so easy to add a slice. There’s no sticky mess or soggy bread, no “liquidy” separation and no uneven squeezing from a part-empty bottle like with many traditional condiments.
- Slice of Sauce™ is an update to ordinary condiments. The slice is a tantalizing layer of flavor and lets you enjoy a perfect portion with every bite.
- We’ve got a clean label. Our ingredients are non-GMO, gluten-free, all-natural with no artificial flavors, preservatives, or high-fructose corn syrup.
Do you like this idea because it is less messy and could keep you from dripping sauce down the front of your shirt while eating? Or do you not like this at all because it has threatened to change something that has pretty much been the same since you were a child, ketchup.
Lets continue to follow the development of this product. It could really change how your BBQ goes down.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America