Shuttered Hudson Valley Restaurant Location Reopens
A new, intimate restaurant has opened at a familiar site in the Hudson Valley.
The Global Palate restaurant in West Park is no longer vacant. A new restaurant has now opened in its place. End Cut, formerly located on Church Street in New Paltz, has now moved to the recently renovated location on Route 9W.
The 30 table restaurant is geared towards intimate dining. Established in 2014, End Cut offers diners an innovative menu of French and Italian fusion food. Each day there is a different Plat Du Jour. End Cut's chef, Jordan Schor, has followed in the tradition of his mother who offered a different "pick of the day."
Chef Jordan visits the butcher, fish market or farm every day to find the freshest ingredients for that evening's dinner service. The attention to fresh food is something End Cut says is their mission to keep customers happy and coming back for more.
The new End Cut location is now open on Route 9W every Thursday through Monday. Reservations are strongly suggested. For more information and a peek at their daily menu, you can visit the restaurant's Facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie