Shop Local at the Hudson Valley Hullabaloo
Are you hoping that this will be the year that you get it right? The year that you'll find those perfect one-of-a-kind gifts for your friends and family? I know exactly where you can find just that and then some.
It's the 7th Annual Holiday Hudson Valley Hullabaloo on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 23 and 24, at 10AM at the Andy Murphy Neighborhood Center at 467 Broadway in Kingston. The Hudson Valley Hullabaloo is home to more than 75 artists, designers, craftspeople and other creators of high quality, curated goods, making it a highly sought after market for shoppers with an eye for one-of-a-kind products and gifts.
The Hudson Valley Hullabaloo's mission is to provide a unique, relaxed, and family-friendly atmosphere that celebrates the diversity and authenticity that makes the Hudson Valley such an amazing place.
There will be a DJ, a photo booth, food available for purchase and more. Admission is only $2, and kids 12 and under are free. For more information about the Hudson Valley Hullabaloo, visit the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie