Sewing Lovers of NY Needed to Make Medical Masks
Anyone who has sewing skills is being called upon to make masks for medical professionals and personal use.
Some healthcare providers are scrambling to find medical masks and respirators. If you can sew you can help ensure people who need them can get them.
In tweet this past weekend, Governor Cuomo asked that apparel makers shift some of their business towards making masks.
Many sewers in the Hudson Valley are wondering how they can help. Maybe you've got the skills and fabric but you don't know how to make a medical mask. You can get all the dimensions and specifications at FreeSewing.Org.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America