Score Gas For a Year at These Hudson Valley Gas Stations
Four local gas stations are doing the unthinkable.
Filling up your gas tank is just one of those things you have to do. No matter how high the price goes, you need fuel to get you and your family to the places you need to go. But what if you didn't have to worry about paying for gas?
That's the offer being made to Hudson Valley drivers this month. It's all a part of the annual "Tanks-Giving" food drive held by the Boris & Robyn Show on 101.5 WPDH. Starting this Friday, the morning radio show will be broadcasting from a different gas station each week giving you a chance to win free gas for a year.
All you need to do is bring a bag of non-perishable food to donate to the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley. While you drop off your donation you'll instantly enter to win a $1,000 gas card that will keep you filled up all year long.
You can enter once at each event, so make sure to pick up some extra boxes and cans of food and mark the following locations on your calendar.
- Friday 11/1: Foam & Wash Mobil (across from the Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall). 1942 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Friday 11/8: QuickChek in Newburgh. 5258 Rte 9W, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Friday 11/15: QuickChek in Middletown. 751-753 Route 211 East, Middletown, NY 10941
- Friday 11/22: Flory’s in Fishkill. 5 Schuyler Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524
The Boris & Robyn Show will broadcast live from each location from 6am to 10am. Just show up at any time during the show to drop off your food and enter to win a year's supply of free gas.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie