JetBlue New Two-Day Sale From Stewart, White Plains + Albany
In the past, we have shared deals from other airlines, here is one from JetBlue but the sale on these fares is only good if you book your flights on October 28 or 29, 2019. We shared with you a sale that JetBlue had from the same airports earlier this month. When comparing these fares to the ones we previously shared with you at the beginning of October, all of these fares are slightly higher ($5-$25, with the exception of one route). Here is a look at the sale fares from a JetBlue email:
From Stewart Airport (SWF) in Newburgh:
- Orlando, FL (MCO), $114
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL), $124
From Albany Airport, (ALB):
- Orlando, FL (MCO), $99
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL), $104
From White Plains (HPN) to the following places in Florida:
- Tampa, FL (TPA), $104
- Orlando, FL (MCO), $104 (this is the only fare cheaper than the ones we shared with you on 10/7/2019
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI), $134
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL), $144
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW), $159
According to the email from JetBlue, you will need to be able to travel 11/12–11/21/19. they have excluded Friday and Sunday as travel days. There are a few other restrictions, click here.
Is JetBlue your go-to airline? If not, which one is? Do you have an airport preference? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America