Scary Case of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Affects Almost Entire Hudson Valley Family
A Rockland County father left his home for work at around 5 a.m. Tuesday morning. NBC NY says that when he returned later in the morning, he found his wife, two, daughters, and two dogs unconscious from an apparent case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
CBS says that the man had tried calling from work, but when no one answered their phones he returned home to check if they were okay.
NBC says the man called 911. When police arrived at the Ramapo home they discovered the unconscious body of a 54-year-old woman, a 16-year-old girl, a 14-year-old girl, and two family dogs.
NBC says that the mother and daughters were taken to Westchester Medical Center in serious condition. The dogs were taken to a nearby animal hospital, according to NBC. Their condition is not known.
An investigation is ongoing. Carbon Monoxide is believed to have been the cause, though there is no reason given yet how this happened.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie