Rose’ Days at a Local Winery; Tasting & Learning
Rose wines have been around forever, but came into vogue a few years ago. Some of the wines can be fruity and dry. Do not think that just because the wine is pink that it is sweet. That is something that you should get out of your head. Rose wines can be dry, fruit forward or crisp and are really great to pair with food.
Want to learn more and be able to ask questions? There is a wine tasting event at a local Hudson Valley winery, Whitecliff Vineyard, April 28 & 29, 2018 Whitecliff is having an "Everything's Coming Up Rose" wine event.
Have you tried rose' wines before? Do you have a favorite?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America