Rent an Adirondack Treehouse for a Easy Summer Getaway
Are you looking for something to do this summer that does not involve taking a flight? Here is a place that is slightly out of the way and according to its Airbnb listing, fairly easy to get to.
Will this be your getaway oasis? Well, it would cost you less than getting two people into a Disney park for the day. Do you like being able to get away from everything, while still being a fairly short drive from home? Then check this out.
Adirondack Treehouse Available on Airbnb
Want to see the entire listing and maybe rent it for yourself? Here is a link to all the info.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?