Propane Customers, Tips to Keep Your Winter Heating Safe
So the forecast has come out and it looks like there could be extremely cold temperatures along with snow for Christmas Eve & Day 2018. Do you have propane heat? Here are a few things that you might want to do now, to prevent any issues during the cold weather, from SOSXtremecomfort.com
- Order your propane now. Get your tank filled in advance of the bad weather.
- Install & Use a programmable thermostat. It's one thing to have this type of thermostat, but take a few minutes and learn how to use it.
- Take advantage of sunlight and when the suns out, open your curtains to take advantage of solar gain.
From the New York Propane Gas Association, one of their most often suggested tips to propane customers before a cold weather snap is to make sure a 'qualified propane service technician inspect and service your propane system; then ask your propane dealer if there’s anything you should do to ensure that your appliances are running as safely and efficiently as possible.'
Do you have propane heat? Are there any tips that you would like to share with others to keep them and their families warm this winter?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America