Book From Popular Netflix Movie Available Locally
Did you get a chance to watch the Netflix movie that made Dolly Parton's husband want to have a three-way with Jennifer Aniston? If you want to hear more about this three way and the look on Jennifer Anistons face when she found out, check out this article from People.com. Ok, the movie itself is much more innocent than that.
The movie is Dumplin' which Parton produced and wrote new music for and it is based on the book, written by Julie Murphy. The book itself will more than likely be on a few peoples holiday gift list. Want to grab a copy for holiday gift giving or to put into someones stocking?
Remember to support local, independent book sellers. Here are a few the great ones in the Hudson Valley:
- Oblong Books, Millerton & Rhinebeck
- Three Arts, Poughkeepsie
- Half Moon Books, Kingston
- Rough Draft Bar & Books, Kingston
- Postmark Books, Rosendale
- Golden Notebook, Woodstock
- Inquiring Mind Book Store & Gallery, Main St Saugerties
- Our Bookshop, Partition St Saugerties
Do you think that books make a great gift? What was the last book that you read? Would you recommend it?