Poughkeepsie Police Host Free Night Out For Local Families
Do you need something to do with the family that won't break the bank? Night Out in Poughkeepsie returns in an effort to bring the community together for the 35th year in a row.
Parents often complain about not having enough affordable things to do with the entire family. Luckily, the Poughkeepsie Police Athletic League is thinking about you.
The event will be at City Hall on August 7 from 5pm-8pm and it's absolutely free.
There will be several activities including a bouncy house, police K9 demonstrations, Petting Zoo. Admission isn't the only thing that's free either. They'll have free food and school supplies as well.
This is a great way to get out of the house with the family, have a good time and meet different officials in the community.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America