Costume Will Get You a Fifty Cent Cone at Stewart’s This Halloween
If you show up at a Stewart's Shop in costume this Halloween you might be entitled to a nice treat. Don't refresh your page. This is not a trick.
You can't call yourself an Upstate New Yorker if you don't appreciate some good ice cream from one of our favorite stores.
The only thing better than a cone at Stewart's is when you get it for practically free. According to the Times Union, Stewart's has decided to have a little fun next Wednesday on Halloween by offering up a single cone for fifty cents if you show up in costume. This may be a spoiler alert but they did say you can still get a discount without a costume but why not have a little fun?
I think my costume is going to of a chubby guy who really enjoys mint ice cream and egg nog.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America