Police: Man Struck Victim With Copper Pipe During Dispute
The Dutchess County man also threatened the victim with a BB gun during the domestic dispute.
On March 11, 2018 Troopers responded to Bray Farm Lane in the Town of Lagrange for the report of a domestic dispute.
An investigation determined that Shaheer H. Ali, 20, of Lagrange struck the victim with a copper pipe and then menaced the victim with a BB gun.
Ali was arrested and charged with Assault second-degree (class B felony), and Menacing second-degree.
Ali was arraigned in the Town of Lagrange Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, or $1,000 bond.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie