Where to Find the Best Pizza in Nyack, NY
Did you know that there are like 11 holidays dedicated to pizza throughout the year? Well now you do! This is fascinating, and all of these dates are now on my calendar so I do not forget.
- February 9th: National Pizza Day
- March 14th: National Pi Day
- Okay, this one is a bit of a stretch since it is more in reference to Pi as in 3.14159... but many establishments use this day to celebrate pizza pies. Honestly, the holiday as a whole is synonymous with celebrating all things round.
- April 5th: National Deep Dish Pizza Day
- The Third Friday in May: National Pizza Party Day
- June 11th: Pizza Margherita Day
- September 5th: National Cheese Pizza Day
- September 20th: National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- October: National Pizza Month
- October 11th: National Sausage Pizza Day
- October 25th: World Pizza Makers Day
- November 12th: National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day
It's not like you NEED a special occasion to to have pizza, but I'll take it. It looks like our next pizza-related holiday won't be until September 5th, but that doesn't mean we can't start celebrating early!
Below is a list of some of the best pizzerias in Nyack, New York, according to Yelp reviews. Do you agree with this list? Have you had an experience at any of these establishments, whether bad or good? Are there other pizzerias that should be recognized? You got to let us know! Message us through the app or through social media!