Pennings Farm Market Has a Big August Planned
Pennings Farm Market is giving the Hudson Valley plenty of reasons to relax, eat well and listen to great music in the month of August. As they celebrate 21 years in business, the customer favorite Clam n Jam is back on Fridays during the month of August. Clambake items will be available in addition to the regular menu and free live music all month long.
Pennings Farm Market and Beer Garden is located at 161 State Route 94, Warwick, NY 10990, the music and good times starts at 6PM. For more info, check out their Facebook page. Here is a look at the music that they have lined up:
- August 3, DUG the Band, Rock N’ Roll
- August 10, JP Conques and Paul Duo, classic rock and blues favorites.
- August 17, Sho-Nuff, a mixture of all types of music, something for everyone
- August 24, Nailed Shut, playing the big hits of the famous jam bands
- August 31, Rachel Berkman & Common Ground, classics, blues, pop & folk