Pawling Businesses Come Together To Save Christmas Tree Lighting
This sounds like the plot of one of those Hallmark movies.
One of our listeners shared a story with us that took place this past weekend in Pawling and it made us believe is Christmas miracles.
Benjamin Christgau wrote to us saying that 24 hours before the Christmas tree lighting in Pawling there were no lights set on the tree. A group of businesses in the Village of Pawling gather together and left their stores to make sure that the tree would light up the town.
JPLGlass, Pawling Family Quilt Shop, Wired Up Electric, Hudson Valley Plastic, Taphouse Tavern, O’Connor’s Public House and Elite Electric came together to form the Pawling Merchant Committee.
They also left their storefronts to make sure the tree was properly lit.
Judging from the picture Benjamin sent us I think it's safe to say that the Pawling Merchant Committee saved Christmas!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash