Orange & Sullivan Have New Healthcare Option August 1
There will be a new option in health insurance starting August 1, 2019 for residents of Sullivan and Orange counties. Healthfirst made the announcement via press release.
Will there be any changes to your current health insurance? Probably not, unless you currently reside in either one of the above counties and are using Essential Plan or are Medicaid enrollees of the Crystal Run Health Plan. As of September 1, 2019, if you are in one of these two plans, you will automatically be enrolled into the HealthFirst program.
For more details about this company and its offerings, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America