Orange County Made Beer Named One Of The Best In The U.S.
Another Hudson Valley brewery has made a highly praised beer.
The Daily Meal recently released a list of the Top 101 Beers in America. In that list, only one beer from the Hudson Valley made the cut. To determine the list, they looked at beer ratings on Untappd, BeerAdvocate, and RateBeer. They also looked at the beers that regular beer drinkers and beer professionals gave high ratings. Finally, they also used their own expertise to compile the list. The list is completely unranked, just alphabetized.
The Hudson Valley beer ranked one of the top 101 in the U.S., according to The Daily Meal, is from Equilibrium Brewery. Equilibrium is in Middletown. Their MC^2 beer is their pale ale named Photon that has the squared amount of hops. It is a double IPA. It's dark orange and hazy Northeast style IPA. Expect flavors of tangerine, mango, apricot, and pineapple.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate