NYC Residents Lift SUV to Save Trapped Woman
Several New York City residents rallied together to lift an SUV off of a trapped pedestrian.
If you know me you know that I'm big into comic books. Who doesn't love seeing Spider-Man spring into action and save the day? It sounds cliche but it's true that not all heroes wear capes.
According to the New York Daily News and Twitter, a young woman was struck by a senior driver while attempting to cross the street at Delancey and Norfolk and the pedestrian was trapped underneath the car. Many brave citizens rushed to help the young lady. They were able to lift the large vehicle enough to free her. The woman was free by the medics arrived and was treated.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America